Fauziah Gambus,Wann, Ajai n Nurul,Broery Marantika, Dewa 19, Geisha ,

Monday, July 23, 2012

M.A.L.A.Y. Redefining Traditional Malay Cuisine with Chef Zubir at Latest Recipe in Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur (KL)

Redefining Traditional Malay Cuisine with Chef Zubir at Latest Recipe in Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur (KL)

My parents were huge fans of what used to be the best buffet in Kuala Lumpur from ‘X’ Hotel, but after many disappointing meals there, I’ve succeeded in converting them to becoming fans of Latest Recipe in Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur – one of the best buffet in town in my opinion.

Dates to break the fast
rif and I are regular diners at this restaurant, for the food selection is extensive and consistently good. When I received an invitation from Fauzy Wahab to review their Ramadan Special (Redefining Traditional Malay Cuisine with Chef Zubir), I knew I was in for a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment