Fauziah Gambus,Wann, Ajai n Nurul,Broery Marantika, Dewa 19, Geisha ,

Friday, December 18, 2015

Woman's Way | Skin Care Tips



“I am 57 years old and I do NOT expect any lotion or cream to make me look as I did in my 20's; however if I use Pristine Derma Care and Vitalita Derma on a regular basis I absolutely can tell a difference in my skin tone and the overall appearance of my complexion. I checked both products out on beautypedia.com and the reviews were great so I decided to give them a try. Both products are light, fragrance free, & non-greasy. It has a fair amount of retinol, green tea, and Vitamin E plus it is packaged properly so that the beneficial ingredients are not exposed to the light, air, & bacteria that destroys them. The free trial was great, it allowed me to try them before I bought them..”
Zoe Clara
Montreal, Quebec


No comments:

Post a Comment